What makes rich people different from those who struggle with money?
It’s more than just the number in their bank account. It’s more than just being lucky or hard-working, or having a college degree.
Rich people and poor people think and act completely different from each other. They have different ways of seeing the world. Of tackling life’s challenges. Of focusing on achieving their goals. With dealing with fear, and so on.
Today I want to show you the differences that I have not only experienced myself — being both really, really poor, and also really, really rich — but also what I’ve seen with almost 2 million of my students in both their successes and struggles.
In the infographic below, I’ve highlighted the 13 major ways rich people think and act differently from poor people.
What’s important here, other than the 13 big differences, is to see where you stack up.
Do you think and act like a rich person or a poor person?
Do you have the mindset and habits of a rich person or a poor person?
Use the infographic we created below to find out for yourself! (And if you want to learn each point in more detail, click here).
As the great Bill Gates says — “It’s not your fault if you were born poor, but it’s your fault if you die poor.”Rich people and poor people think and act completely different from each other... Different ways of seeing the world, of tackling life’s challenges, of focusing on achieving their goals, with dealing with fear. Click To Tweet
Your Next Steps…
For a huge chunk of my life, I struggled to get rich. My first breakthrough came when I was able to truly see and understand the differences in thoughts and actions between what I was doing vs. what successful people were doing. And now you know the differences as well, which is great!
But there’s a problem because knowing what to do and actually doing what you know are worlds apart. We are creatures of habit and doing things we haven’t done before offers a whole set of challenges and obstacles.
However, if you want to make a change in your life, it can be done in the following 3 steps:
- Awareness — it starts within you (or learning from an infographic like the one above) that makes you aware of your thoughts and actions in your own life.
- Understanding — understanding why you are doing what you are doing.
- Reprogramming – working on your habits and responses so you can create a new way of being.
Today we hopefully accomplished step 1, but what about the other 2 steps?
Well, this is why I created a free web class called,
“Don’t Believe A Thought You Think”
On this web class airing November 10-17th, you’ll also learn:
- How to increase your inner strength and confidence to take on any challenge that stands in the way of reaching your peak potential.
- How to become incredibly trustworthy using T. Harv Eker’s universal law so that you don’t only trust yourself, but also gain respect and trust from others.
- How to unleash your “inner warrior” and empower yourself to take unconditional action in spite of your fears, doubts, barriers, and obstacles.
- How to become crystal clear about what you want, need, and deserve, so you can actually achieve your goals (instead of just dreaming about them).
So you can understand why you’re getting the results you are getting in your life, what may be stopping you and possibly holding you back from success, and more importantly, how to master your mind so you can master your life and succeed… no matter what!
Good or good?
Click here to register or select a date and time below that works best for you. See you there!
Thank you for taking the time to read this article and lesson. I look forward to seeing you on my class!
For Your Freedom,
Share this infographic on your site: